The PADI Rescue Diver course is a very important step in expanding your knowledge and experience.
|Price Type||Standard Price||Online Price|
PADI Rescue Diver course
In the PADI Rescue Diver course with Red Sea Life PADI 5 Star Dive Center Hurghada, you will learn how to take care of diving emergencies.
To begin with, the PADI Rescue Diver course is described by divers as the biggest but most rewarding challenge they have ever experienced. Why? Because you learn to prevent and manage problems in the water, and to have more confidence in your diving skills, knowing that you can help others when needed.
In fact, during the PADI Rescue Diver course, you learn to become a better diver with problem-solving exercises until it becomes a reflex. Plus, the class is really a lot of fun – it’s serious, but we laugh a lot while learning.
Your PADI Rescue Diver course certification is recognized all over the world by all organizations (SSI, PADI, NAUI, CMAS, ANMP, BSAC, FFESSM …)
During the PADI Rescue Diver course you will learn:
- How to perform a self-rescue.
- Identify divers in distress.
- Causes of various emergencies.
- Missing diver procedures. How to help a tired diver and a panicked diver on the surface.
- Practice underwater search diagrams with a compass to locate a lost diver.
- How to surface, assess and transport an unconscious diver while performing.
- Accident management.
- Common equipment problems.
- First Aid and Injury Treatment
- Rescue skills at sea.
- How to handle emergency situations.
- Various rescue procedures.
You will go through scenarios in which you practice thinking and adapting the skills you have acquired.
The course is the first level of training where you focus not only on your own safety but also the safety of others and is designed to prepare you to prevent problems or, if necessary, manage or help manage diving emergencies.
Well, you must be in possession of ADVANCED OPEN WATER PADI certification. Emergency First Response (Emergency first aid training) is also a must in the last 24 months and must be at least 15 years old or 12 years old for the Junior PADI Rescue Diver course. However, you must also be physically fit and have the right mental attitude.