Love scuba diving? Want to share it with others on a whole new level? Take the PADI Divemaster course and do what you love to do as a career.
|Price Type||Standard Price||Online Price|
PADI Divemaster Course
Love scuba diving? Want to share it with others on a whole new level? Take the PADI Divemaster course and do what you love to do as a career. Scuba divers look up to divemasters because they are leaders who mentor and motivate others. As a divemaster, you not only get to dive a lot but also experience the joy of seeing others have as much fun diving as you do.
So you have decided to take your love of diving to the next level of an exhilarating professional career in scuba diving? Well, your adventure starts with the PADI Divemaster Course and Red Sea Life PADI 5 Star Dive Center Hurghada.
Your instructor will work closely with you to expand your diving skills and knowledge to a professional level, following and assisting him as he leads other courses. Then, in the most fulfilling part of the course, you will learn and practice supervising recreational diving activities through knowledge development sessions, water skills exercises, workshops, and hands-on practical assessment.
The PADI Divemaster Course will let you understand all about diving and you will also learn important skills like how to map a dive site. You will gain valuable experience and dive skills, improve your confidence and expand your dive knowledge.
The PADI Divemaster Course consists of 3 parts:
1) Knowledge Development with the following topics:
- The role and characteristics of the PADI Divemaster.
- Supervising dive activities and assisting with student divers.
- Diver safety and risk management.
- Divemaster conducted programs and specialized skills.
- The business of diving and your career.
- Awareness of the dive environment.
- Dive setup and management.
- Mapping an open water dive site.
- Conducting dive briefings.
- Organizing a search and recovery project and a deep dive.
- Conducting a scuba review and skin diver course.
- Assisting with Discovering Scuba Diving (introductory dive) and leading discover local diving programs.
2) Water skills Development including the following exercises:
- Swimming 400 meters nonstop.
- Tread water for 15 minutes with hands out of the water in the last 2 minutes.
- Swimming 800 meters face down, using mask, snorkel, and fins, nonstop.
- Tow or push a diver at the surface for 100 meters nonstop and both fully equipped.
- Exchange of full equipment with your buddy (except suit and weights), in confined water and sharing a single regulator second stage.
3) Practical Application Sessions
These training sessions enable you to gain practical experience as an instructional assistant and a supervisor of recreational open water diving activities, both as a coordinator and as an underwater dive guide.
Many divemaster candidates don’t realize that their instructor level training begins with the PADI Divemaster Course. So basically this program gives you the foundation that will benefit you in your upcoming instructor training.
At Red Sea Life we treat our leadership level courses with the seriousness they deserve, while still maintaining the personal touch you just don’t get elsewhere.
You will find there is no more rewarding experience than following the PADI Divemaster Course with Red Sea Life PADI 5 Star Dive Center Hurghada.
Our Divemaster program is very flexible, allowing you to start your training when convenient and extend your training to maximize your learning experience or fit the course into your busy schedule.
PADI Rescue Divers who are at least 18 years old may enroll in the PADI Divemaster course. You also need to have:
- Emergency First Response course (CPR and First Aid) training within the past 24 months.
- A medical statement signed by a physician within the last 12 months.
- At least 40 logged dives to begin the course and 60 dives to earn certification.
Start living the dream today and book now to reserve your place with the Red Sea Life PADI 5 Star Dive Center team.