The PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course takes your diving skills further and deeper and is a course full of fun.
|Price Type||Standard Price||Online Price|
PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course (AOWD)
The PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Course takes your diving skills further and deeper with Red Sea Life PADI 5 Star Dive Center Hurghada. It is a course full of fun.
You finished the PADI Open Water Diver Course and you are getting more comfortable underwater. You want to experience more sensations, more excitement. The next logical step is to complete the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course. This course helps you to gain more confidence and to improve your diving skills.
The PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course consists of 5 dives.
It contains 2 dives that are mandatory:
- Deep Dive
3 free elective dives you can choose from the following specialties:
- Altitude Diver
- Boat Diver
- Drift Diver
- Underwater Photographer
- Dry Suit Diver
- Multilevel Diver
- Peak Performance Buoyancy
- Search and Recovery Diver
- Underwater Naturalist
- Underwater Videographer
- AWARE Fish Identification
- Wreck Diver
- and many, many more….
What will you learn during this course:
- The practical aspects of deep diving.
- The physiological aspects of deep diving.
- The different ways to use your underwater compass.
- How to navigate using kick-cycles, visual landmarks and time.
- Depending on the adventure dives you choose, you will learn the specifics about these dives with the eventually adequate gear.
You will try out different specialties while gaining experience under the supervision of your instructor.
During this course you will learn:
- Navigation skills.
- To dive in deeper water.
- To improve your buoyancy control and your breathing.
- To use and understand more diving gears.
- To use it as a gateway to more adventures.
The PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course with Red Sea Life PADI 5 Star Dive Shop will allow you to dive till a depth of 30 meters.
To join the PADI Advanced Open Water course, you must have successfully completed the PADI Open Water Diver Course and you should be in good physical condition.
The minimum age for the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course is 15 years or 12 years for the PADI Junior Advanced Open Water Diver course.
Included in this course, you will have 5 adventure dives in the Red Sea. Your instructor will organize with you the schedule for all your chosen dives for the next 2 till 3 days of course duration.