You finished the PADI Open Water Diver Course and you are getting more comfortable underwater. You want to experience more sensations, more excitement. The next logical step is to complete the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Course. This course helps you to gain more confidence and to improve your diving skills.
To adhere to the PADI Advanced Open Water Course you must have finished the PADI Open Water Diver Course successfully and you need to be in a good physical health especially since advanced dives are more challenging physically.
The minimum age for the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Course is 15 years or 12 years for the PADI Junior Advanced Open Water Diver Course.
This course takes 2 days to complete.
The PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Course consists of 5 dives.
It contains 2 dives that are mandatory:
Whilst the other part of the course contains 3 free elective dives you can choose from the following specialties:
What will you learn during this course:
- Altitude Diver
- Boat Diver
- Drift Diver
- Underwater Photographer
- Dry Suit Diver
- Multilevel Diver
- Night Diver
- Peak Performance Buoyancy
- Search and Recovery Diver
- Underwater Naturalist
- Underwater Videographer
- Diver Propulsion Vehicle (underwater scooter)
- AWARE Fish Identification
- Wreck Diver
- Enriched Air Nitrox
- The practical aspects of deep diving.
- The physiological aspects of deep diving.
- The different ways to use your underwater compass.
- How to navigate using kick-cycles, visual landmarks and time.
- Depending on the adventure dives you choose, you will learn the specifics about these dives with the eventually adequate gear.
You will try out different specialties while gaining experience under the supervision of your instructor.
During this course you will learn:
- How to hone navigation skills.
- To access deeper water.
- To improve your buoyancy control and your breathing.
- Gain specialty credit
- To use and understand more diving gears.
- To use it as a gateway to more adventures.
The PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Course will allow you to dive till a depth of 30 meters.
What do you need for this course? Well easy, you need your basic diving equipment, an underwater compass and maybe other diving tools depending on the specialties you decided to take.
Diving equipment, use of the compass and your dives are included in the price.
The manual and the certificate are not included in the price.
Enjoy the feeling of being deep under the water's surface, colors fading slowly to blue as you descend, the sensation of adventure it creates, the thrill when a big pelagic comes to say hello.
Completing this course will definitely whet your appetite for more underwater adventures.
Don't hesitate and subscribe to this course, you will not regret it.
We are eager to welcome you for this course and to satisfy your hunger to more excitement while diving.